Ultimate Car Audio by JBL.
JBL’s Stadium Series speakers – available in 2″, 3″, 5-1/4″, 6-1/2″, 6″ x 8″, 4″ x 6″, 6″ x 9″, and 3/4″ – bring iconic JBL sound that can only come from a 75-year pedigree of audio excellence to virtually any car on the road. Stadium’s Plus One™ fiberglass woofers deliver high-output, deep and robust bass. The high-resolution 3/4″ edge-driven textile dome tweeters deliver soaring highs up to 40kHz. 2″ and 3″ midranges are available to upgrade two-way component systems into three-way. The compact 3″ midrange speakers also offer a perfect plug-and-play solution with low frequency response to 300Hz, and high sensitivity.
- Power Handling : 85Wrms, 255W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V) : 93dB
- Frequency Response : 45Hz – 40kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter : 1-3/16in. (30mm)
- Impedance : 3 ohms
- 6-1/2″ JBL Stadium Series 2-way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 510 watts per pair / 255 watts each
- RMS: 170 watts per pair / 85 watts each
- Fiberglass cone material
- Rubber speaker surround
- 3/4″ Aluminum Dome Tweeters
- 0dB or -3dB Tweeter output level control
- UniPivot and angled tweeter
- 3-way upgradability
- Super compact design and high sensitivity 3″ midrange speaker
- Top-mount Depth: 0.114″
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.18″
- Impedance: 3 ohms
- Frequency Response: 45 – 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB @ 2.83 V
- Free-Air Resonance (Fs): 86.00 Hz
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 6.99 liters
- Total Speaker Q Value (Qts): 1.08
- Electrical Q Value (Qes): 1.19
- Mechanical Q Value (Qms): 11.31
- Crossover Point: 4,600 Hz
- Grilles not included
A new sound
Say goodbye to your old, ragged factory speakers and experience an instantaneous jump in sound quality with JBL’s Stadium Series speakers. The Stadium 62CF 6-1/2″ component speaker system sports a hefty magnet and oversized voice coil for awesome impact that puts your old hardware to shame. And with JBL’s high sensitivity design, you’ll be able to make the most of any power you give these speakers.
Separate edge-driven dome tweeters
JBL created this system to be a hi-fi solution for those who want better sound in their vehicle. You’ll find an edge-driven design in their separate aluminum dome tweeters for a smoother, more open response and minimal distortion at high volume levels.
Plus One+ woofer technology
JBL’s glass fiber woofer will hold its shape when the power’s cranked up, so you still get punchy and defined bass. Glass fiber weighs less than traditional materials, so you don’t need a ton of power to drive this woofer either. JBL’s Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you lots of surface area — and a bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response.
JBL holds their external crossovers to the same standards as the rest of this speaker system. The slim-build crossovers help shape the Stadium sound and bring out all the details that make your music sound real. Each crossover also features a tweeter level control button so you can adjust the brightness to your taste.
Power handling perfect for any system
These 3-ohm speakers boast ultra-high sensitivity so that you can power them with a factory radio or aftermarket stereo, but you’ll get your best results feeding them plenty of power from an outboard amp. Either way, these speakers’ low impedance safely takes advantage of every watt of power available for exceptional performance.