Deep Bass Without Taking Up Space.
JBL’s Bass Pro NANO delivers deep bass and takes up little space. JBL’s smallest powered subwoofer can be hid in the most compact of locations and deliver exceptional performance to any car audio system. Its rugged all-die-cast aluminum enclosure with anodized textured matte black finish, which looks great. Powered by a 100 Watt Amplifier, Bass Pro Nano delivers punchy, tight bass you would expect from JBL, all while running cool and drawing minimal current from your vehicles charging system.
Big Bass, Small Space
- JBL Bass Pro Nano delivers bumping bass and takes up little space. The on-board 100Wrms amplifier has been performance matched to subwoofer to deliver the amount of clear, tight bass.
- Intelligent Electronic Design for Reliable and Extraordinary Performance
- The Bass Pro Nano employs high-pass filters and limiters that deliver exceptional at-the-limits performance.
- Die-Casting Aluminum Enclosure Design
- The rugged all-die-cast aluminum enclosure design in anodized textured matte black not only minimizes size but also eliminates rattles to deliver clear bass from tiny space.
- Bass Volume Remote control is included to let you adjust the sound from the driver’s seat.
- Driver Complement : 6″x8″ (152mm x 203mm) Subwoofer
- Amplifier Power : 100Wrms – 200W Max
- Frequency Response : 30Hz – 150Hz
- Fuse : 15A Maximum
- Current Draw : 13A
- Quiescent Current Draw : <600mA
- Input Sensitivity : 0.1V – 4.0V Low-Level Input; 0.25V – 10V High-Level Input
- Crossover Frequency : 50Hz – 150Hz Crossover Slope: 12dB/octave
- Bass Boost : 0dB to + 12dB @ 50Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 10-1/4″ x 7-11/16″ x 2-15/16″ (260.0mm x 195.0mm x 74.6mm)
- Weight : 7.78 lbs (3.53kg)